Reachomation is a content marketing platform for agencies and professionals which helps them fulfill their content marketing needs.
We have mentioned the terms and conditions you must agree to use our content marketing platform.
- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “Company”, “Product”, “Platform” refers to our company.
Our service consists of a content marketing platform for marketing agencies and professionals, which includes services related to guest posting, blogger outreach. The user can search, explore, evaluate and place order on various websites and blogs through our platform.
Registration and Account Usage
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Reachomation);
- Violates any law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable export control laws;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your Reachomation account or anyone else's (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Service's infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
How We Use the Collected Information?
We use the collected information to provide you safe, secure and trusted platform which complies with our legal obligations.
- To Use Our Platform
- Enable you the access to use our platform
- Provide you the support service
- Send you service updates, order updates, and transactional and promotional messages
- To maintain a trusted and safer platform
- Detection and prevention from spam, abuse, fraud and other harmful activity.
- Verification of information provided by you
- Resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with third parties.
Disclosure of Data
We do not trade or sell your data to any third party companies or outside our parent company unless we provide you any advance notice.
Links to Other Sites
Our platform contains links to other sites that are not owned or operated by us. These websites have their own terms and privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of the other websites.